Windows 7 includes a number of new features, such as advances in touch, speech, and handwriting recognition, support for virtual hard disks, improved performance on multi-core processors, improved boot performance, and kernel improvements.
Windows 7 adds support for systems using multiple heterogeneous graphics cards from different vendors, a new version of Windows Media Center, Gadgets being integrated into Windows Explorer, a Gadget for Windows Media Center, the ability to visually pin and unpin items from the Start Menu and Taskbar, improved media features, the XPS Essentials Pack being integrated, Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE), and a redesigned Calculator with multiline capabilities including Programmer and Statistics modes along with unit conversion.
How to Install:
1. Extract the rar archive....
2. Burn on a DVD
3. Now Boot and Install Just like Vista
Minimum recommended specs call for:
1. 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor
2. 1 GB of system memory
3. 16 GB of available disk space
4. Support for DirectX 9 graphics with 128 MB memory (to enable the Aero theme)
5. DVD-R/W Drive
6. Internet access to get updates