IHS, Inc., the leading global source of information and analytics, has released EViews 9. A major release of the world's leading econometric software package, EViews 9 is packed full of new features.
EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface.
EViews 9 Enterprise Edition is an enhanced version of EViews 8.1. The Enterprise Edition contains all of the features of EViews 9, plus support for ODBC and the proprietary data formats of several commercial data and database vendors.
Specifically, the Enterprise Edition allows direct access to ODBC databases or queries and provides transparent connection to Global Insight's DRIPro and DRIBase databanks, Haver Analytics DLX, FAME format databases, EcoWin databases, Datastream, FactSet, Moody's Economy.com, Macrobond Financial, CEIC. The familiar, easy-to-use EViews database interface has been extended to these data formats so that you may work with foreign databases as easily as native EViews databases.
EViews 9 features a wide range of exciting changes and improvements. The following is an overview of the most important new features in EViews 9.
- Command capture from the interactive interface.
- Dockable command and capture window interface.
- Database and workfile object preview.
- Enhanced import and linking of data.
- A powerful new FRED database interface.
- Direct read and write access to data stored on cloud drive services.
- Dated data table template support for saving and importing customized settings.
- New frequency conversion methods.
Graphs, Tables and Spools
- New mixed graph types.
- Graph pan and zoom.
- Multi-graph viewing slideshow.
- Rectangle and ellipse drawing.
- Arrow, rectangle, and ellipse data-based anchoring.
- Tables, graphs, and spools may now be saved in LaTeX format.
Econometrics & Statistics
- Automatic ARIMA forecasting of a series.
- Forecast evaluation and combination testing.
- Forecast averaging.
- VAR Forecasting.
- Autoregressive Distributed Lag regression (ARDL) with automatic lag selection.
- ML and GLS ARMA estimation.
- ARFIMA estimation.
- Pooled mean group estimation of panel data ARDL models.
- Threshold regression.
- A new optimization engine.
Testing and Diagnostics
- Unit root tests with a structural break.
- Cross-section Dependence Tests.
- Panel Effects Tests.
Fast Free File Hosting
Posted in programs by driftingtodie
on Mar. 12, 2017 // 20:58