Final Draft 10.0.2 Build 49
Final Draft software is the #1-selling scriptwriting program for screenwriters, TV writers, playwrights, and writers of new media and is also the industry standard for scriptwriting. It seamlessly formats your
script as you type. Tab and Enter keys make formatting your script a snap, and More’s and Continued’s automatically appear at page breaks where needed. Join the ranks of Hollywood’s most notable writers and use your creative energy to focus on the content while Final Draft takes care of the style.
Like most writers, you probably need to keep a lot of ideas at the front of your mind while you're writing. With the Panels System, you can split your screen into separate panels and view your script pages in one panel while you view another section of the script, your Index Cards, or Scene View in the other panel. With the Panels System you can compare two scenes' dialogue and pacing side by side even though they may be separated by a vast number of pages. If you want an overview of each scene, use the Index Cards or Scene View on one side and the script in the other. A double-click in any scene will keep the panels in sync.
ScriptNotes are a handy way to collect ideas and feedback without displaying them in script view. ScriptNotes are effective pop-up windows that hold your ideas, suggestions, or scene fragments you've cut but don't want to toss. These note are stored without taking up space onscreen. Use ScriptNotes to provide feedback on a particular scene when reviewing your partner's script or print your ScriptNotes as a report for easy reference when reviewing your script.
Its ease-of-use and ability to format to industry standards allows you to focus your creative energy on the story. Plus, with built-in, industry-approved screenplay templates, it's even easier to get started with your writing.
From the blank page to the finished film, Final Draft Professional Scriptwriting Software is with you every step of the way.
-Brainstorm story ideas with outlining and structure tools.
-Format your script according to entertainment industry standards.
-Use Revision Tools to polish that final draft for production.
The Final Draft application includes hundreds of templates to help you start writing quickly, and many are specifically designed for screenplays. A few of the templates included are: the standard Screenplay template, the BBC Screenplay template, and the Warner Bros. Screenplay template used by Hollywood filmmakers.
Use your creative energy to focus on the content let Final Draft take care of the style. Final Draft is the number-one selling application specifically designed for writing movie scripts, television episodics, and stageplays. It combines powerful word processing with professional script formatting in one self-contained, easy-to-use package. There is no need to learn about script formatting rules – Final Draft automatically paginates and formats your script to industry standards as you write.
• Send copy from the Index Card Summary directly to your script
• Outline your script ideas and reorder scenes in this high level overview
• Manage and view the important details of your scene in sortable floating pallet
• Add scene titles and colors to track your story lines, characters, etc
• Easily outline your story and restructure your script by dragging and dropping multiple scenes at a time
• Select and highlight text quickly and easily with new toolbar button
• Now you will be alerted about your printable area before you print
• Keeps your script in sync with Index Cards and Scene View
• Jumpstart your writing by using one of our built-in templates
• Now you have even more control about what fits on a page
• Now you have the ability to select an additional language for Spell-Checking
• No more searching for the correct draft you were just working on
• An improved appearance helps your eyes during those long rewrite sessions
• Greater flexibility, more options and improved printing interface put you in the driver seat
• Keep track of ideas and feedback about sections of your script
• Simple keystrokes make learning Final Draft a snap
• Easily track your changes between drafts of your script
• Have a ‘table reading’ anytime you want
• Write with other Final Draft users anywhere with an Internet connection
• Scan your script for any errors – it's like having a copy editor at your side
• Break down your script and prep it for scheduling applications
• Easy-to-use tools for handling script changes once you go into production
• Cover pages come pre-formatted for industry standards
• Get immediate stats to help you develop your script and keep it on budget
Fast Free File Hosting
Posted in programs by driftingtodie
on Feb. 26, 2017 // 08:40