VanDyke SecureFX v184.108.40.2064 (x86x64)
SecureFX provides faster, simpler ways to keep your sites synchronized with a synchronize database and an option to use active sessions for synchronize operations. Session management enhancements include the ability to search for sessions, hosts, folders, or keywords from the
Connect dialog. Logon is streamlined by allowing username and password to be saved with keyboard-interactive authentication. Context menu items let you navigate back, forward, to the parent folder, to the home folder, to the root folder, and to the current folder in Explorer. SecureFX meets your evolving file transfer needs with a single application that lets you choose between SFTP using an encrypted SSH2 connection or FTP over SSL (TLS) for secure transfers, or standard FTP for nonsecure transfers. It has a simple Explorer-like interface, so it's easy to learn and use while offering powerful automation capabilities for unattended, secure file transfers.
Here are some of the new features in SecureFX 7.0:
- The new toolbar filter helps you quickly find files and folders in the current local and remote working directories. Wildcards make it easy to find the exact set of files you want to transfer.
- Re-synchronize: The synchronize file list is automatically refreshed when changes are made to files on the local system and a Refresh button lets you re-synchronize without having to close the synchronize tab.
- Improved synchronize speed: Synchronizing a large number of files is now faster.
- Specify explicit FTPS: Specify explicit FTPS on the command line as ftpes//.
- /Chmod option: Change permissions of remote files using the /Chmod command-line option.
- Customize local window position: A new option lets you position the local window tab where you want it.
- Quicker access to bookmarks: Conveniently open bookmarks directly from the right-click menu or File menu.
Fast Free File Hosting
Posted in programs by driftingtodie
on Feb. 21, 2017 // 07:43