| » driftingtodie » 2017 » 02 » 21 » Nuance PaperPort Professional 14.5.15451.1609 Multilingual
Nuance PaperPort Professional 14.5.15451.1609 Multilingual
The company Nuance Communications has introduced a new version of its PaperPort Professional 14, designed to scan paper documents and entering them in a convenient electronic document management system.
PaperPort 14 system offers all the same features, familiar to many users of previous versions, only in the enlarged and improved form quick and easy scanning, clear ordering of documents, extensive support of PDF, as well as liaison with network folders and applications.
In addition to familiar features, the new version of PaperPort 14 has a pair of new products, which allow the product to follow the two most current trends in personal and business applications - mobility and cloud computing.
Increased speed and convenience of scanning provide new add-Scan-and-Open (Scan and open) for the quick scan One-Click. Quick scan feature now supports virtually any input image with interfaces TWAIN, WIA, and ISIS. In the end, with the rapid scanning provides a much better image quality and OCR - increase the accuracy up to 34 percent. Compressing documents with PDF-MRC algorithm allows to generate PDF files size up to 8 times less than conventional PDF-files without compression. Navigate through the archive of documents makes new representation in the form of folders, support for the standard context menu of Windows, as well as support for Jump Lists in Windows 7.
Among the important differences of PaperPort 14 highlights the support of more than 20 "cloud" services, including Google Docs and Evernote, plus its own cloud and mobile service Nuance PaperPort Anywhere. PaperPort Anywhere service allows subscribers to automatically save documents from their computers in the cloud, and then refer to these documents through the program itself PaperPort 14 from Windows, through any Web browser, and with the help of free mobile applications for devices Apple iPad and iPhone, either for devices running Android.
Also worth noting is a new feature called PDF Hover Notes («floating" notes to PDF-files). Now PaperPort 14 in a package available to the user much more information during the review of PDF-documents in the folders as icons - in the upper left corner of the icon of the document shows a major indicator that shows that this file contains the keywords and description. Move your mouse over this icon, you can see a popup dialog with the description, without having to open the file.
The developers of PaperPort 14 emphasize the ability of its product is easy to connect to network folders, and the use of the network are blocked from unauthorized access, increasing security and facilitating collaboration. If you install a copy of PaperPort on each workstation, you can quickly implement a centralized scheme of document exchange and storage of an electronic archive of documents.
PaperPort Professional 14 is the most productive and cost effective way for everyone in your office to scan organise, find and share scanned paper, files and photos. PaperPort Professional 14 delivers anytime-anywhere access to files stored in the cloud, enabling users to access content using a Web browser, mobile device or tablet. PaperPort Professional 14 also combines the efficiency of document management, the convenience of perfectly scanned documents and the power of PDF document creation - all in one easy-to-use application. Millions of people worldwide rely on PaperPort to eliminate paper, get more organised and streamline the way they work.
Customers use PaperPort Professional to:
- Organise their business critical documents including application files, PDF documents and photos
- Access important documents wherever they go using any Web capable computers or mobile devices
- Scan paper documents or capture any image using a digital camera, so they are never lost and can be more easily retrieved
- Automatically route scanned documents from network MFP devices to individual desktops
- Create industry standard PDF files from application files so they can be easily shared
- View PDF files quickly and annotate them with comments and stamps
- Combine scanned documents and existing digital documents in one cohesive PDF file
- Quickly move or scan files to and from individual desktops to shared document repositories such as network servers, Microsoft ® SharePoint ® and many different cloud storage services
- Document management your way
- Reduce waste, conserve energy
- Create and combine PDF Files
- View, edit and share PDFs faster
- Protect sensitive documents
- Fill out forms quickly, neatly
- Find information instantly
- Works with your scanner
- Capture information on the go
- Easily route documents from digital copiers and MFPs
- Convert paper into text
- Manage documents across the network
- Superior access to PaperPort and Microsoft Windows features
- PaperPort Anywhere Sync Connector: The connection from the PaperPort desktop to the PaperPort Anywhere service is achieved by means of the PaperPort Anywhere Sync Connector. This Windows system tray application provides the capability for you to sign in to the PaperPort Anywhere service from the PaperPort desktop, monitor storage usage and control which folders you want synchronised across the cloud.
- The Nuance Cloud Connector application: Now you can gain access to a number of cloud services, including Windows Live SkyDrive, Google Docs, Box.net and many more. Plus, files are accessed in the PaperPort folder directory, so you can scan, stack or unstack PDF files and create PDF files which are automatically uploaded in the cloud.
- Evernote "Send To" Connector: Drag and drop files to the Evernote Send To Connector, create a new note or add the document to an existing note. You can also right click on the Evernote connector and get files attached to any note so they are copied to the PaperPort desktop.
- Enhanced network folder support: PaperPort Professional 14 now takes advantage of fast, reliable thumbnail viewing of documents stored on shared network folders. Additionally, PaperPort Professional 14 locks files in use over the network to prevent problems that may occur when more than one person tries to view or modify the same file.
- Windows file and folder options available directly from PaperPort: In PaperPort Professional 14, the Windows Context menu is supported by right clicking on any file, so you can access Windows or other software and perform key tasks, including compressing and uncompressing ZIP files.
- Scanning improvements: We've enhanced PaperPort's scanning capabilities in PaperPort Professional 14, so scanned colour documents using PDF-MRC compression are now up to 62% smaller than with earlier MRC technology. Other time saving highlights include scan and open a document with one press of a button, create and save default custom file names and create PDF / A directly from your scanner.
- New workspace options for greater productivity: With PaperPort Professional 14, there's no need to remember where you put a recently scanned or opened file. New buttons have been added for "recently scanned" and "recently opened" documents, so you can quickly jump back to a folder that contains a recently scanned or opened document.
- Scanning improvements: Folder notes for all incoming PDF files: You can right click on any folder in the folder directory and get an option to add notes directly to that particular folder. Now these notes can be applied to PDF files that are added into such folder by moving, copying or drag-and-dropping. This enhancement is useful for applying information to PDF documents that are common to all files in a particular folder, such as contact information (eg, name, address, telephone number); project or customer IDs; or numbers, reminders, document descriptions and more .
- Improved desktop thumbnails for PDF: In PaperPort Professional 14 the PDF document thumbnails offer more information about PDF documents to save you time and focus on more important tasks. A large information icon now appears in the upper left hand corner of PDF document thumbnails, indicating the file contains keywords and descriptive text. Hover over the icon and it will display the information so you don't have to open the file.
- Support for Windows 7 Jump list: Now you can use the Jump list for PaperPort Professional 14 in Windows 7 to scan documents or access recently opened or scanned files instantly without having to open PaperPort first. These help you work faster and easier.
- New Scanner Enhancement Tools (SET): The Scanner Enhancement Tools help you create perfect scans right from the start or fix any scanning imperfections manually. New tools to clean edges of scanned documents include punch-hole removal, auto-cropping and border cleaning. The new despeckle feature helps you clean black and white - especially halftone - images from black dots for better image quality and OCR results.
- Support for favourite web page bookmarks: Now you can select from any of your stored favourite web page links using PaperPort 14 and open within your browser application. PaperPort 14 presents you with the list of the saved bookmarks of your Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome browsers so you start browsing from PaperPort.
Fast Free File Hosting
Posted in programs by driftingtodie
on Feb. 21, 2017 // 07:41