HDcinematics Convert 18.104.22.168
Convert V4 - is an entire suite of software tools designed for high-volume, high-fidelity media conversion. The user interfaces are designed for smooth and logical handling - even when dealing with thousands of source clips and multiple projects.
While Convert V4 was built originally for converting video formats, it is also well-versed in audio conversions, image sequence conversions, video stabilization, archiving and file renaming - plus comes complete with Waveform, RGB Parade, Vectorscope and Histogram scopes for detailed analyses of on-location video. Also included are tools for anamorphic shooters, LOG color, cropping and re-scaling, apply 3d LUTs, audio conversions and re-sampling, pre-edit cutting tool, 5.1 surround sound, and stabilization tool
For converting image sequences into video, check out the new im2 application designed to add new features to the Convert V4 image sequence processing pipeline.
im2 currently supports TIFF, EXR, DPX and PNG image sequences and renders H.264, H.265, ProRes, MP4 HQ, QT RLE, MJPEG, DNxHD and OP Atom video formats with similar options as Convert V4 and video. Handling of im2 is based on Convert V4 so use remains familiar between applications.
Convert 4 Features Summary:
• New Monocle Retro Monochrome RAW Image module.
• New stabilizer module - stabilize shakey footage automatically!
• New - DNxHR HQ, SQ & LB support (currently 8-bit only)
• New - V4 Cutting Tool to pre-select portions of clips for conversion
• High-speed Wrap to MOV works with XAVC clips as with V4 conversion codecs
• New - MPEG MXF produces compatible XDCAM OP1a MXF (HD only)
• New - MPEG4 HQ MP4 high quality, smaller file size - great quality!
• New OP Atom works directly with Avid, Resolve and Premiere Pro CC
• Scopes update with ability to grab TIFF frames for use in building Photoshop curves
• New support for applying Photoshop curves as well as 3d LUTs for color corrections
• New auto-cropping for a more cinematic frame size
• Burn-in font and font size now adjustable
• 4K DownScale now supports LUT and Curve application
• Wrap to MOV with aspect ratio correction for anamorphic shooters
• Wrap to MOV now supports PCM audio encoding in quick wraps
• New timecode restripe function - replace timecode in clips by setting start point
• New wrap to Matroska .MKV
• New Strip Audio Only function - provides AAC, ALAC or PCM audio from original clip
• Animated GIF support
• Updated UI for Windows 10 - version 4 adds new UI updates for consistency
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements
Fast Free File Hosting
Posted in programs by driftingtodie
on Feb. 13, 2017 // 09:29