WinNc v126.96.36.199 Final Multilingual
WinNc is a file manager developed for Windows 10. This NC clone file manager is inspired on the dual panel concept of the old file manager Norton Commander.
WinNc is still downwards compatible with Windows 8 and 7 and uses the modern flat interface. This NC clone file manager is inspired on the dual panel idea of the old file manager Norton Commander. It has shortcuts to all the Windows 10 special folders and the tabbed interface allows you to organize your data by project. Projects can include virtual links to files and folders from all over the disk that are related to that project tab. With a new Windows 10 flat interface WinNc can do all the basic tasks you expect from a file manager like copy, move, delete, compress, uncompress and create links. But WinNc also converts audio, burns files on dvd and cd, creates iso files and you are able to synchronize your files. From zip files it allows the creation of self extraction .exe files.
WinNc uses logical colors for the file actions so you can see if a file is being copied (Green), being moved (Orange) or being packed (Yellow). WinNc allows you to perform multiple tasks by setting the maximum parallel tasks to more than one task. Otherwise WinNc will wait to start the new action until the previous action has finished. There is a built in file viewer supporting all the popular formats. It has a built in slideshow viewer, an audio player and a video player for quickly browsing through your media.
What's New in This Release:
– Bug: Path control not drawing correctly (#570)
– Bug: Bar next to state tabs is transparant, but should be white in Windows 10 (#568)
– Bug: Exception in options dialog after pressing next in certain conditions (#563)
– Bug: Empty search screen after search (#556)
– Bug: Combo boxes settings (#555)
– Bug: Windows 10 theme has small fonts and overwrite large fonts in 200 dpi screens (#549)
– Bug: Settings saved feedback in option pages for certain options don’t show. (#581)
– Feature: Option to disable notifications in WinNc (#579)
– Bug: WinNc has no signed exe when elevating (#575)
– Bug: New tab colors drive bars below panel blue (#573)
Fast Free File Hosting
Posted in programs by driftingtodie
on Feb. 11, 2017 // 09:05