AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus 4.0.2 WinPE Boot ISO
A feature-packed software solution that helps you create backups for files, folders and partitions, then restore data when needed. Complete Windows Backup Software for PCs, Laptops, and Workstation. Backup
everything to anywhere with various ways. Get everything back from backed-up image files.
Cost-effective Backup & Disaster Recovery Toolkit with Flexible Licensing
- Provide professional and profitable technical services for your clients.
- Protect and recover unlimited servers within large and medium-sized enterprises.
Complete Backup Management
- Backup system, entire disk, one or more partitions, and selected files & folders.
- Make backup easy with schedule, incremental, and differential operations.
- Automatically clean up old image files based on specified value to save disk space.
- Store backup images to local disk, external hard drive, CD/DVD, flash drive, or NAS/network, etc.
- Email notifications; view backup logs; export/import tasks; compress, split, mount backup images.
Fast and Reliable Recovery
- Restore system, disk, partition, files, and folders to an earlier state when working properly.
- Automatic partition alignment restoration to maximize performance, especially for SSD.
- Recover individual files what you need without restoring the entire image to save time.
- Windows PE & Linux bootable recovery environments in the event of system and disk crash.
Step-by-Step Clone Wizard
- Clone a hard drive to a new one without reinstalling Windows and applications.
- Clone a partition to migrate system or data drive to another HDD or new SSD.
Latest Technologies Supported
- SSD, MBR Disk, GPT Disk, Dynamic Disk, UEFI/EFI Boot Mode.
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP (all editions, including 32 and 64bit).
- Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003/2003 R2 (all editions, including 32 and 64bit).
- Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008, 2011, Windows Home Server 2011.
Fast Free File Hosting
Posted in programs by driftingtodie
on Jan. 01, 2017 // 10:33